Some indications you don’t like bicycle touring anymore:
– You discover you forgot to lock your bicycle and you think: oh, whatever…
– You covet the small backpack some savvy traveller is carrying and start to imagine how easy it would be to just jump on a train.
– You hate rain more than anything
– Or, no, you hate head wind more than anything
– Or, actually, it’s rain and head wind at the same time that you hate more than anything.
– You walk around town and see another bicycle tourer. You think: poor bastard..
– You walk past a beggar and want to ask him: wanna bicycle?
My first water colour. I only have black, though.
Black is not a colour…
Next post will be from Nepal but I won’t be riding a bicycle this time.
The bicycle stays home…
I mean like, seriously, what were you thinking?